Location, Accommodations, Airports, BART Train Service
Unless otherwise advised, all of our workshops are held at:
To use this service, take BART to the Concord station on the Pittsburg/Baypoint line, and then the County Connection 260 directly to the campus. Please check the website, countyconnection.com, for details.
Hotels and Motels
We have a list of nearby hotels and motels for you to consider when you're attending our workshops. The most frequently used hotels for students and teachers are the Holiday Inn Express on North Main Street in Walnut Creek and the Embassy Suites on Treat Blvd, Walnut Creek.
Nearby Airports and Ground Transportation
Oakland International Airport (OAK) is the closest airport, about 30-45 minute drive.
- Oakland International Airport is served by Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART)
- Your final destination is the Pleasant Hill BART Station
- For more detailed information about the BART service, including a map of Oakland Airport, the BART link and ticket information, please click here now.
- Take the BART airport extension directly to the BART Coliseum Station
- The BART extension is a driverless train
- It only goes between the airport and the Coliseum station
- At the Coliseum Station, transfer to the Richmond/Fremont line in the Richmond direction
- Transfer at the McArthur BART station to the SFO/Millbrae/Pittsburg/Baypoint line in the Pittsburg/Baypoint direction
- Off board at the Pleasant Hill BART station
San Francisco International (SFO) airport is about a one-hour drive to Concord.
- SFO is also served by Bay Area Rapid Train (BART). From SFO, take the Pittsburg/Baypoint train, which will go north to San Francisco and then continue on eastbound to Walnut Creek/Pleasant Hill/Concord BART Stations.
Recommended Airport Shuttles:
Bayporter Express 1-877-467-1800 www.bayporter.com
East Bay Connection 1-800-675-3278